MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Fix a crash that could occur in the plain text syntax highlighting functionality
- Fix a hang in the plain text editor that could affect large posts
- Fix Google and Tumblr blogs to heed the "number of posts per request" download setting
- Fix a bug introduced in 4.0.6 that caused doubling of file extensions on image uploads
- Fix behavior of "Do Again" format menu item for custom macros applies in Rich Text mode
- Fix a bug that prevented Featured Image from being deleted from an already-published post
- Fix handling of combining characters such as the "Male Singer" (Ziggy Startdust) in plain text editor
- Change character count behavior to consider spaces in total character count
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor