MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Fix a bug that prevented automatic preview template download from working on some Blogspot blogs
- Add accessibility description to the buttons for adding and removing Custom Fields
- Detect and convey more useful error message for "Obfuscated ID" Blogger image upload failures
- Protect against a possible crash when handling Tumblr API errors
- Incorporate support for Lightroom 7 into the Media Manager
- Rich Editor fixes
- Restore Cmd-Shift-C keyboard shortcut to open Color Panel
- Fix a bug where the "More" tag in a post with Unicode characters could get stripped out
- Improvements to cursor navigation of images and text with links
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor