Marked allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you’re currently working.
Marked 2 includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it’s going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
- Option to syntax highlight only fenced code blocks with a language specified
- Outline mode styling fixed and max depth increased
- MindNode 5 integration handles both single file and package formats
- Black text on black background in Additional CSS and Advanced Mathjax Config popupsIA Block syntax renders inside fenced code blocks
- First H1 cut off when exporting Amblin
- Edit marker moved right when spellcheck displays error for element
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor