Marked opens MultiMarkdown, Markdown, Text or HTML files and previews them as HTML documents. It watches the file for changes, updating the preview any time the file is saved. With a full set of customization options and preview styles, Marked adds an ideal “live” Markdown preview to any text editor.
Markdown (John Gruber) is a plain-text formatting syntax that you can use anywhere you can type. Many applications are becoming aware of it, and Marked helps you make it work everywhere. Marked uses MultiMarkdown (Fletcher Penney), a superset that adds additional capabilities including metadata, tables and footnotes.
You can also use a custom processor with Marked, making it compatible with any form of Markdown or even other languages such as Textile.
- Fix for collapsed Table of Contents showing in full-screen on 27″ monitors
- Style fixes for Swiss, Antique and Multi-column
- Fixed word count labels in Antique
- Add PWD and DOCUMENT_ROOT to environment for shell tasks
- Keyboard shortcut for Save as RTF (⌘⇧S)
- Shortcut keys for TOC (⌘T) and Gear Menu (⌘/)
- Progress Spinner for word repetition loading