MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional grade version of the classic local server environment for OS X: MAMP. Designed for professional Web developers and programmers, MAMP Pro allows easy installation and administration of their development environment under OS X.
As a professional Web developer you have to test your programs in detail. In addition, you need a highly configurable developing environment with all the components also used by most ISPs: Apache, MySQL and PHP in the latest stable versions. No matter whether you want to test your latest AJAX creation, or realize a new page with webEdition: MAMP Pro supports you during the tests of your developments. You can set up any number of servers to carry out tests without danger for your live system. Besides, the local name resolution is performed by MAMP Pro. To simulate a very authentic environment, the MAMP Pro also switches on the local mail server, so that dispatching mails by PHP scripts is possible.
The freely available standard design “MAMP” is automatically coinstalled with MAMP Pro. Thus all MAMP features are available to you immediately:
- Apache Web server
- MySQL database server
- phpMyAdmin to access the MySQL database
- PHP as a module for the Web server
- Company of Web server and database on standard or individual port
- Updated components
- Apache 2.2.32
- Nginx 1.13.2
- PHP 7.0.20 & 7.1.6
- phpMyAdmin 4.7.2
- phpLiteAdmin 126.96.36.199
- Imagick 2.4.3
- Igbinary 2.0.1 for PHP
- Removed components:
- SQLite Manager 1.2.4
- Dropbox Support for storing hosts data to and loading host data from Dropbox (document root and databases)
- Databases and/or tables can be mapped to hosts and can be automatically removed when a host is deleted.
- A page in the editors RealView can now be made "sticky": switching files in the editor will not change the page shown in RealView
- Optionally choose not to resolve aliases and links when choosing a document root folder, certificate, key and chain files
- Fixed a crash when Memcached was part of GroupStart and servers were set up to launch at system start
- X.509 extension Subject Alternative Name (SAN, subjectAltName) added to self-signed certificates
- Newer versions of MySQLWorkbench from Oracle will be correctly recognized.
- Improved blocked port detection
- If required network ports are blocked by non-MAMP software, you can let MAMP PRO find free ports on its own.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a certificate chain file
- MySQL Health Check to test if MySQL is running and accepting connections
- Assets folder will now only be created when needed.
- Columns in the hosts table can be reordered and hidden.
- Hosts table can be zoomed to avoid horizontal scrolling.
- Improved Host Overview with faster preview generation and direct access to more functions
- Scrappad data is preserved during application runs.
- Improved Apache & Nginx SSL and non-SSL configurations
- Improved server startups
- Internal changes to prepare for the next major "MAMP Viewer" release
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor