MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface – Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support – Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display – Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules – Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration – Search your tags from Mail’s search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration – Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible – Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
- New: [5.1] Improved display not note being shown as subject.
- Fixed: [5.1.1] Background MailTagsHelper application crashing with code signing error.
- Fixed: [5.1.2] Crash when displaying tag information in classic view. (may cause crash at launch)
- Fixed: [5.1.2] Intermittent crash when viewing/updating messages.
- Fixed: [5.1.2] Rebuilding tag data not working properly.
- Fixed: [5.1] Codesigning issue for MailTagsSparkleHelper
- Fixed: [5.1] Crash when updating messages on some servers when few messages in mailbox.
- Fixed: [5.1] Fixes logic error when displaying High Sierra welcome window. Welcome window may show a second time for some users.
- Fixed: [5.1] Potential hang during launch issue
- Fixed: [5.1] Problems with project settings not synchronizing.
- OS Support: High Sierra Compatibility.
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor