MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface – Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support – Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display – Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules – Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration – Search your tags from Mail’s search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration – Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible – Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
- Critical performance issues when working with Gmail Accounts in some instances
- Issue with Mail Library conflicts when working with gmail accounts
- Performance improvements when counting messages and loading tags from database
- Changing count frequency in preference now has immediate effect
- Tags set on Composer via Applescript not being preserved
- Tags not updating in message list immediately
- Use of escape to exit tag window improperly also exiting full screen mode
- Fixes issue with indexing of keywords as Finder tags
- Compatibility with reading projects from Things 3
- Potential Display of unintended unicode characters in keywords
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor