MailSteward will archive all of your email in a database for easy retrieval. Click on the Store Email button and MailSteward will go to work storing copies of all your email text, HTML, attachments, and raw source, into a relational database file. MailSteward has a wealth of features for importing, tagging, saving, and exporting, including the ability to export your vital email information to a number of standard data formats.
- Safely archive your large volume of vital email information.
- Easily access your email database with fast, sophisticated searching.
- Protect your precious email data from data format obsolescence.
If you are running OS X 10.11 or later, and you are using the macOS Mail program, or can export mbox files from Microsoft Entourage, or other email clients, and you have thousands of emails to keep track of, then MailSteward is exactly what you need.
- Now compatible with macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Updated to the latest version of the SQLite
- Fixed bug that caused an error warning from new version of MySQL when archive dates were set to All
- Improved onboarding experience for new users
- New icons and miscellaneous small bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor