Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Sign-in attempt blocked - Mailplane won't trigger 'sign-in attempt blocked' emails from Google anymore. Read our short FAQ article if you see a '!' sign in the notifier or dock badge and need help.
- Compose without tab - Compose a message with an account where you don't have a tab open for. Define, e.g., a keyboard shortcut (Preferences... > Shortcuts) or use the notifier, dock menu or our 'Send via Mailplane 3' share extension.
- Single Sign-On - Google Apps accounts which redirect to the SSO sign-in page stay now signed in after a restart if there's a password set in Mailplane (Preferences... > Accounts > General).
- Fixes and Improvements
- Upgraded to Streak 6.18 and fixed our integration
- Fixed further potential crashes.
OS X 10.7 or later