Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Google Contacts - We're happy to announce that you can now open Google Contacts within its own tab. It was one of our most requested features.
- Supports new Gmail Login Page - Google is currently rolling out some sign-in page changes which breaks Mailplane's auto-sign-in functionality. This update supports both sign-in pages and brings back auto-sign-in again for everyone.
- Share Extension: 'Send via Mailplane 3' - Mailplane's new share extension allows to share files, urls and text from various applications (e.g. Photos, Pages, Numbers, Safari, TextEdit, etc.).
- Fixes and Improvements
- Shows a proper error page instead of a white window in case of a loading problem.
- Notifier shows the account in error (exclamation mark).
- Fixed drag and drop for Google's 'Insert files using Drive' and 'Insert Photo' dialog.
OS X 10.7 or later