Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Embedded Images - Provides similar download functionality for embedded images as Mailplane already does for normal attachments.
- Hide Ads in Promotions Tab - "Preferences... > Style > Hide Ads" does also hide ads in Gmails Promotions Tab.
- Hide Right-Hand Column - "Hide Ads" (Preferences... > Style) just hides Ads. Disabling "Hide Right-Hand Column" will still hide Ads but the right-hand column (People information, Streak's Boxes, etc.) will remain visible.
Fixes and Improvements
- Don't ask 2-step verification code again if "Trust this computer" has been selected
- "Download As..." doesn't change the default download folder anymore
- Streak 6.7
OS X 10.7 or later