Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- We finally support Todoist! Install Todoist for Mac 6.0.0+, open a message in Mailplane and go to 'Edit > Save to Todoist'. Select a text if you don't want to copy the whole message into the todo item.
- We received a lot of requests to turn the status item red again if there are unread messages. Here you are :)
- Fixed high bandwidth usage on OS X 10.10
- Fixed Alias download locations on OS X 10.10
- Fixed hang-up if trying to print an image from Drive preview
- Fixed some crashes and did a major code clean-up
- Updated Streak extension to 6.6
- Open Hangouts phone calls externally because plug-in still doesn't work on OS X 10.10