Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple’s Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On to create rules to perform action on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Create Outbox rules to automatically add headers and set the archive mailboxes of sent mail. Mail Act-On is the indispensable tool for anyone who needs to manage their mail more efficiently.
- [OS] Fixes compability for internal changes in Mail in OS X 10.10.3
- [IMP] Displays more relevant version information for beta and bugfix builds.
- [IMP] Version information in preferences can not be selected and copied.
- [IMP] Adds preference setting for always display number keys as digits (on
- certain keyboards, the number key is a shift modified keystroke. This setting will
- show the keystroke as the digit rather than a shift-modified key).
- [FIX] Forwarding or redirecting a html based message via a rule now preserves
- formatting in the sent message. This works around an Apple Bug in which
- formatting could be altered substantially when forwarding or redirecting by rule.
- [FIX] Issue where use of RegisterMailActOn:// links may not work to register
- [FIX] Crash due to MessageViewers being released on background threads
- [FIX] Hang when attempting to print from message composer (#745)
- [FIX] Issue where preferred mailboxes list was being deleted for some people
- [FIX] Issue where Template Name field not accepting keystrokes in English
- localization (#758)
- [FIX] Fixes regression in Public beta where preferred mailboxes may be deleted
- [FIX] Fixes issue where rule changes may not be pushed to sync folder 9(#767)
- [FIX] Hangs in certain situations do to internal messaging. (#752)
- [FIX] Issue where autoreply rule actions not respecting MailTags defaults for
- copying keywords and projects to new message. (#760)* [FIX] Issue where space
- bar was not selecing next message (#769)
- [FIX] Issue where outbox rules may not work (#770)
- [FIX] Act-On notification window not showing in some circumstances (#782)
- [FIX] Problem with Act-On Menu Window not working properly on 10.8 in some
- situations (#784)
OS X 10.8.5 or later