MacPilot can enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button!
Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse. Optimize your network for broadband connectivity, completely customize Apple File Sharing, perform essential maintenance without having to remember mind boggling acronyms, and much more. However, those are just a few of the many reasons why MacPilot is your choice over Cocktail, TinkerTool and Onyx.
Enable the “cut” option in the Finder, disable menu items for security, disable icon caches, set history limits, erase recently used files, prevent your dock from being modified, turn off all system animations, increase the speed at which windows resize, change which format screenshots are taken in, set a default name and location for screenshots, disable a secondary processor, the startup chime, and even change the login window picture. Over 900 features in total!
- Bug Fix: Removed feature to set dock position (pinning) in Mac OS X 10.10 as Apple has removed this feature.
- Bug Fix: Flagged feature to set Preview.app default PDF zoom level as unsupported in Preview 8.0 and later.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug calculating large amounts of system RAM.
- Bug Fix: Fixed determining virtual memory state.
- Bug Fix: Fixed calculating the correct font text encoding for information received by the system.
- New Feature: Now hides unsupported features by default in the Advanced Editor. You can toggle this in the Preferences window.
- WISH LIST: Disable Launchpad.
- UNKNOWN BUG: Permanently network settings not saving on restart (10.9). Can anyone verify this on this system version or others? We canâ€™t!
OS X 10.7 or later