MacPilot can enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button!
Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse. Optimize your network for broadband connectivity, completely customize Apple File Sharing, perform essential maintenance without having to remember mind boggling acronyms, and much more. However, those are just a few of the many reasons why MacPilot is your choice over Cocktail, TinkerTool and Onyx.
Enable the “cut” option in the Finder, disable menu items for security, disable icon caches, set history limits, erase recently used files, prevent your dock from being modified, turn off all system animations, increase the speed at which windows resize, change which format screenshots are taken in, set a default name and location for screenshots, disable a secondary processor, the startup chime, and even change the login window picture. Over 900 features in total!
- New Feature: Tembo: Default search scope
- New Feature: Tembo: List mounted volumes
- New Feature: Tembo: Maximum result count
- New Feature: Tembo: Grouped results: date and time values
- New Feature: Tembo: Sort by date added
- New Feature: Tembo: Hide results with no value for the sort attribute
- New Feature: HoudahGeo: EXIF/XMP export: Do not preserve dates
- New Feature: HoudahGeo: EXIF/XMP export: Default attribute values
- New Feature: HoudahGeo: EXIF/XMP export: Additional attribute values
- New Feature: HoudahGeo: EXIF/XMP export: EXIF/XMP export: Preserved attributes
- New Feature: HoudahSpot: Background color
- Bug Fix: Removed scrollbar style feature for Mac OS X 10.7 and later.
- Bug Fix: Fixed crash printing character map and printing in proper style.
- Bug Fix: Fixed copying character map character info.
- Bug Fix: No longer beeps when typing to search a listbox.
- Bug Fix: Character info in char map now shows correct font.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug setting a null string value in a dictionary.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later