MacPilot can enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button!
Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse. Optimize your network for broadband connectivity, completely customize Apple File Sharing, perform essential maintenance without having to remember mind boggling acronyms, and much more. However, those are just a few of the many reasons why MacPilot is your choice over Cocktail, TinkerTool and Onyx.
Enable the “cut” option in the Finder, disable menu items for security, disable icon caches, set history limits, erase recently used files, prevent your dock from being modified, turn off all system animations, increase the speed at which windows resize, change which format screenshots are taken in, set a default name and location for screenshots, disable a secondary processor, the startup chime, and even change the login window picture. Over 900 features in total!
- New Feature: Can now select multiple files in lock/visibility tools.
- Bug Fix: Manual pages now load correctly.
- Bug Fix: Miscellaneous Lion fixes
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few typos
- Bug Fix: Removed iCal event duration for Mac OS X 10.7 as Apple removed this feature.
- Bug Fix: Corrected issue with admin authorization being requested.
- Bug Fix: Can now set site icon mode for Safari 5