MacFamilyTree gives genealogy a facelift: modern, interactive, convenient and fast. Explore your family tree and your family history in a way generations of chroniclers before you would have loved. MacFamilyTree helps you capture your family history, and turns data and facts into conclusive reports and visually impressive charts.
MacFamilyTree offers numerous options for you to capture and visualize your family history. Now matter how you want to illustrate your family relationships – MacFamilyTree 8 has the right solution for you, offering different types of reports, charts or the innovative Virtual Tree 3D view. The possibilities are nearly endless – optionally synchronize your data via iCloud, access a huge genealogical online archive to assist your research, create websites and family books or do your research on the go with MobileFamilyTree 8, available separately for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Well-structured, fast and easy-to-use user interface
- The new Interactive Family Tree: Lets you navigate your entire family tree, view all persons and families, and add persons directly
- FamilySearch: Doing extensive research has never been more convenient – access the world’s biggest genealogical archive with several billions of person and family records from the comfort your home.
- Genealogical research developed specifically for OS X in order to harness cutting-edge Apple technologies for optimized application performance
- Reliability of CloudTree improved
- Issues displaying maps in the maps report fixed
- Merging larger family trees now works as expected
- Custom event and fact types are now handled correctly in the person list report
- Using Smart Filters with To Dos works correctly now
- Issue launching MacFamilyTree fixed when the default network interface is not present
- Layout of sub sections in reports improved
- Localication improvements
- French user guide added
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor