MacDive is your digital logbook for downloading and logging your dives right from your dive computer! Supporting over 50 models of computer from Atomic Aquatics, Aeris, Mares, Oceanic, Suunto, and more, it’s back for version 2!
Version 2 provides a brand-new interface, bringing with it smart divelogs, iOS syncing, improved gear management, maps, and hundreds more updates to make it better than ever.
Pleae note that the demo version is limited to 5 dives, pieces of gear, and sites. Additionally, iOS syncing is not available in the trial.
- Added export to UDDF.
- Added a flag for Ascension Island.
- Loosened auto merge time matching.
- Improved statistics graphs.
- Improved DM4 database import.
- Minor performance optimisations.
- Fixed issue where alarms from an EON Steel weren’t added correctly.
- Fixed a crash displaying statistics graphs when unexpected data was encountered.
- Fixed issue where NDT wouldn’t display in some cases.
- Fixed reading CNS from some devices.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor