Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaw’s design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe’s Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc.) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
- Log in time has been greatly reduced.
- Fixed feedback dialog send functionality.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a breakpoint from being added when the application incorrectly thought it was less than 40px from another breakpoint.
- Removed unused Morph shortcut from the shortcut menu.
- Fixed line-height under 1 publishing bug.
- Prevent import trigger on dragging of input text selection.
- Fixed image height calculations.
- Fixed save error that would not allow files to be saved to hard drives besides the main disk on OS X (network drives, flash drives, etc)
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later