Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
* Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
* Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
* Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
* Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
* Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
* Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Fixed a bug when no name was entered into the input fields while creating a MP Match
- Fixed a bug where a turn was ended when hitting “enter” in the chat window
- Fixed a bug that prevented aircrafts from being refueled
OS X 10.6.6 or later