Due to sandboxing rules, M3 Undelete App Store version is limited to file recovery from disk image (.dmg), instead of directly scanning physical disk, but website version doesn’t have this limitation.
M3 Undelete is an easy-to-use file recovery software which can easily recover deleted photos, music, documents, archives, videos, audio, emails, etc. which lost by pressing Command + Delete or emptied from Trash. M3 Undelete works well with macOS 10.12/Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 and HFSX, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, FAT32 file systems.
*****How to create a disk image*****
1. Run Disk Utility, it’s a standard Mac app.
2. Go to File > New > Disk Image from “YOUR_DISK_NAME”.
3. Choose “read-write” as your image format, do not choose “Compressed”.
4. Set encryption to “none”.
5. Save your disk image and then load it in M3 Undelete when done.
- Recover data from dmg file stored on local network shared path;
- Fix some bugs to improve product quality.
OS X 10.6 or later