Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
Lungo can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long running task
- Added a "Default Duration" preference, which lets you set the duration used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon; this was previously hard-coded to "Indefinitely"
- Added a welcome screen that is shown on the first launch
- Fixed the menu bar icon not being highlighted on some machines on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixed negative time remaining being shown after computer sleep
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor