Luminar is the new full-featured image editor that adapts to the way you edit photos. Over 300 essential tools to fix, edit, and enhance your photos with comfort. The future of photo editing is here.
- Adaptive Interface Inspires You Do to More – While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
- Powerful Tools Allow You to Do More – Luminar lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Easily edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. And so much more!
- State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The workspaces in Luminar reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences.
- New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more.
- Fast Raw file support
- Dozens of photo filters
- Presets for instant results
- Blend modes
- Custom textures
- Adaptive UI
- History menu
- B-and-W photo tools
- Noise reduction
- Object removal
- Face retouching
- Foliage enhancer
- Grain engine
- Polarize filter
- Crop and Transform
- Editing brush
- Luminosity masking
- Gradient and Radial masking
- Clarity, Detail, Structure
- Soft Glow and Focus
- Orton effect
- Social sharing
- And much more
- Accent AI 2.0. An improved algorithm that makes this a go-to filer. New "human-aware" technology recognizes people in your photos and applies adjustments selectively for more realistic images.
- RAW + JPEG pairs. When you import Raw and JPEG pairs, you can decide which files to see. View just Raw or JPEG for a less cluttered library, or see both and use the JPEG file as a reference as you edit. Edits to each file are independent but can be easily synced. Use the View menu to control which images are shown for a clutter-free library.
- Selective sync adjustments. Once you've created the perfect style, apply it to all shots in your series with the improved Adjustment Sync. You can now select multiple photos and apply the same adjustments in just one click. Filters and Looks are transferred instantly, while image-specific changes like cloning and cropping are ignored.
- Better sorting. When you choose to sort your images using another method (such as File Type or Color Label) they are also sorted by Capture Day.
- Stability. Thanks to our users for reporting different issues. This version of Luminar offers general stability improvements.
- Progress bar. Keep better track of what's happening when working with Luminar. You'll see a progress bar when using tools like Erase or when running Luminar as a third-party filter.
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor