Luminar 2018 is the new full-featured image editor that adapts to the way you edit photos. Over 300 essential tools to fix, edit, and enhance your photos with comfort. The future of photo editing is here.
- Adaptive Interface Inspires You Do to More – While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
- Powerful Tools Allow You to Do More – Luminar lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Easily edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. And so much more!
- State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The workspaces in Luminar reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences.
- New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more.
- Fast Raw file support
- Dozens of photo filters
- Presets for instant results
- Blend modes
- Custom textures
- Adaptive UI
- History menu
- B-and-W photo tools
- Noise reduction
- Object removal
- Face retouching
- Foliage enhancer
- Grain engine
- Polarize filter
- Crop and Transform
- Editing brush
- Luminosity masking
- Gradient and Radial masking
- Clarity, Detail, Structure
- Soft Glow and Focus
- Orton effect
- Social sharing
- And much more
- Raw Develop. The Raw Develop filter has improved handling of the Lens and Transform effects. Effects are not shown on the left side (Before) when using the Compare option. The effects are also not blended with original when using the Filters Amount slider.
- Sharpening. The Sharpening filter is more responsive and accurate. As you adjust the controls all changes are visible in high resolution with real-time feedback.
- Batch Processing. You can now export to several file formats including new options for PDF and JPEG-2000.
- LUT Mapping. You can now easily scroll through your LUTs in the LUT Mapping filter. Just hover your mouse over a LUT and it updates in real-time.
- Language Support. Luminar offers eight improved localizations: Chinese, Chinese Simplified, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.
- Image History. It is now possible to use the "Save History" option when saving a file with the "Windows Compatible" option. Additionally, White Balance presets are now displayed in an image's history with the preset name when using the RAW Develop and Develop filters.
- Filter Controls. To save you time, all filter checkboxes can be enabled or disabled by clicking on the control name or the checkbox. Additionally, be sure to try scrubbable number sliders. Just mouse over the value for a filter and then click and drag left or right to move the slider.
- JPEG Controls. Take precise control over JPEG and JPEG-2000 compression. You can see a numeric value for the Quality slider. You can also click on the number and enter a precise value.
- Plugin Support. The following third-party plugins can now be used via the Plugins menu: Imagenomic Noiseware 5, Imagenomic Portraiture 3, Imagenomic Realgrain 2, and DxO FilmPack 5.
New Camera Support:Canon:
- Canon EOS 3000D
- Canon Rebel T100
- Canon EOS 4000D
- FujiFilm X-H1
- FujiFilm X-A20
- FujiFilm X-A5
- FujiFilm X-E3
- Olympus E-PL9
- Pentax K-1 II
- Panasonic DC-GF10 / Panasonic DC-GF90
- Panasonic DC-GX9 / Panasonic DC-GX7MK3
- Panasonic DC-TZ200 / Panasonic DC-ZS200 / Panasonic DC-TZ202 / Panasonic DC-TZ220 / Panasonic DC-ZS220 /Panasonic DC-TX2
- Sony A7 III
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor