Logoist lets your create logos, title art, icons, banners, Web-site elements, greeting card headings, buttons, iBooks Author titles, picture collages,… you name it! Logoist allows you to design images using layers, sophisticated effects, and eye-catching shaders. Logoist comes with a large collection of effect presets, clipart, and patterns free for you to use in your projects!
- Layers – Insert objects and combine them with boolean operations like substract or add.
- Shaders – Create metal, glass, plastic and several other materials.
- Effects – Effects such as inner and outer shadow, glow, blur, and borders.
- Borders – Use either a flat color, a pattern, a gradient, or even using a shader.
- Clipart – Logoist includes over 3,000 vector clipart images.
- Patterns – A huge collection of patterns is also included.
- Transformations – Text and clipart can be transformed using several built-in methods like trapezoid, pinch, ripple, wave, or shear.
- Paths – Logoist comes with a sophisticated tool to edit paths.
- Easy to use – Logoist features a well thought-out user interface which makes it easy to understand and use.
- Ready for OS X 10.8 – Logoist supports iCloud document storage and Share Sheets.
- Snapping – A snapping algorithm allows you to accurately align the layers in your composition.
- Fonts – A font selector previews all fonts installed, as well as a live preview of the text including all shaders and effects applied to it.
- Samples – Logoist comes with over 100 samples you can use as templates.
- Export – Logoist works independent of resolution, but allows export up to 600dpi in several file formats.
- Native Photoshop PSD export – Use Photoshop, Pixelmator, or any other graphics app supporting the Photoshop file format to refine your logo or include it in an existing project.
- Gestures – Logoist fully supports gestures on trackpads of newer MacBooks and on the Apple Magic Trackpad.
- Technology – Logoist uses advanced technologies such as Grand Central Dispatch and Core Image to provide a flawless workflow.
- Collages – Create great picture collages with ease.
- 1-2-3 Logo!
- Enter a name, initials or a tagline and instantly see suggestions for a great logo or title art
- Create dozens of different suggestions for all kind of names in seconds
- After selecting a distinct logo style, Logoist automatically suggestions different color styles
- Replace characters in the logo with special fonts, clip art or typographic effects
- Every logo is fully editable for further customization and can be exported as PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG or PSD files
- New Object Labels
- Add custom labels to every object or group in Logoist
- Every label is color-coded and visible in the objects list
- Quickly hide and show objects with specific labels to manage larger Logoist projects
- Specify what should be visible on exported artwork by using labels directly in the export sections
- Improved Printing and PDF-Export
- Print a true-to-scale representation of your artwork
- Tile multiple copies of your artwork on one page, useful for business cards or label printing
- Optionally, include cut marks on your printouts
- New Image Masking Technique
- Easily remove the background from photos and clip art
- Mask and crop complex images with an advanced object segmentation algorithm
- Use a content sensitive magic wand tool, a brush, rect or ellipse tool to quickly crop or mask images
- Support for Quick Look
- Full support for Apple Quick Look added
- Managing lots of Logoist documents? See previews of Logoist documents in the Finder and every other app that supports Apple's Quick Look
- New path tools
- New freehand tool including automatic path smoothing for a natural appearance
- New adaptive simplify path function added
- Much improved snapping when editing paths
- Improved Photoshop/PSD export
- Much smaller file sizes when exporting Photoshop documents
- Improved performance and compatibility
- Further improvements:
- Improved resizing of groups with additional handles
- New Flat Shadow filter
- New fonts added
- New clip art added
- New samples added
- Many new filter and effect presets added
- Improved path offset distorter
- Improved SVG importer
- Option added to reveal exported files in Finder
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor