Logoist lets your create logos, title art, icons, banners, Web-site elements, greeting card headings, buttons, iBooks Author titles, picture collages,… you name it! Logoist allows you to design images using layers, sophisticated effects, and eye-catching shaders. Logoist comes with a large collection of effect presets, clipart, and patterns free for you to use in your projects!
- Layers – Insert objects and combine them with boolean operations like substract or add.
- Shaders – Create metal, glass, plastic and several other materials.
- Effects – Effects such as inner and outer shadow, glow, blur, and borders.
- Borders – Use either a flat color, a pattern, a gradient, or even using a shader.
- Clipart – Logoist includes over 3,000 vector clipart images.
- Patterns – A huge collection of patterns is also included.
- Transformations – Text and clipart can be transformed using several built-in methods like trapezoid, pinch, ripple, wave, or shear.
- Paths – Logoist comes with a sophisticated tool to edit paths.
- Easy to use – Logoist features a well thought-out user interface which makes it easy to understand and use.
- Ready for OS X 10.8 – Logoist supports iCloud document storage and Share Sheets.
- Snapping – A snapping algorithm allows you to accurately align the layers in your composition.
- Fonts – A font selector previews all fonts installed, as well as a live preview of the text including all shaders and effects applied to it.
- Samples – Logoist comes with over 100 samples you can use as templates.
- Export – Logoist works independent of resolution, but allows export up to 600dpi in several file formats.
- Native Photoshop PSD export – Use Photoshop, Pixelmator, or any other graphics app supporting the Photoshop file format to refine your logo or include it in an existing project.
- Gestures – Logoist fully supports gestures on trackpads of newer MacBooks and on the Apple Magic Trackpad.
- Technology – Logoist uses advanced technologies such as Grand Central Dispatch and Core Image to provide a flawless workflow.
- Collages – Create great picture collages with ease.
- Position of guides is now correctly displayed and calculated when moving guides on the canvas
- EPS files are now be correctly imported
- Editing included templates improved
- Compatibility with Logoist 1 and 2 documents improved
- Localization updates
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor