Lock Screen imitates an iOS protection function and introduces a new way to lock and unlock your Mac’s screen.Video Review : http://bit.ly/lockscreenFeatures
- Instant Lock – No matter what application you’re using, you can simply press Command+L button to lock your screen instantly.
- Slide to Unlock – Just slide your finger on keyboard to unlock. Don’t waste your time to type a long password and click enter.
- Passpattern – The next generation of password is here. Passpattern give you an easy and secure way to lock the screen.
- Beautiful Lock Screen UI – Various settings
Custom Backgrounds, Automatic Sleep, Lock On Startup, Lock When Launch etc.
- Fixed problem that user can’t unlock their computers after sleep when upgrade to Lion.
- Fixed huge memory usage after lock screen multiple times.