LiveReload is the essential Web developer tool: When you save a file, LiveReload preprocesses it as needed and refreshes the browser automatically.
Even cooler, when you change a CSS file or an image, the browser is updated instantly without reloading the page.
CoffeeScript/IcedCoffeeScript, Compass/SASS, LESS, Stylus, HAML, Jade, SLIM, Eco are supported out of the box.
Works great with many popular editors: Espresso, Coda, TextMate, Sublime Text, BBEdit, SubEthaEdit.
- Ability to customize project name in the project list (try right-clicking and double-clicking).
- Ability to customize output file names.
- Better handling of FS changes that occur during post-processing.
- Stops output path autodetection madness (the rules are now much stricter).
- Correct handling of imported files with identical names located in different folders.
- Stylus compiler now supports Nib.
- Works with Chrome 19 and the latest beta of Safari, should resolve other intermittent connection problems.
- Updated to the latest stable versions of all compilers.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6. or later
- 64-bit processor