LiveReload is the essential Web developer tool: When you save a file, LiveReload preprocesses it as needed and refreshes the browser automatically.
Even cooler, when you change a CSS file or an image, the browser is updated instantly without reloading the page.
CoffeeScript/IcedCoffeeScript, Compass/SASS, LESS, Stylus, HAML, Jade, SLIM, Eco are supported out of the box.
Works great with many popular editors: Espresso, Coda, TextMate, Sublime Text, BBEdit, SubEthaEdit.
- Outdated compilers and libraries updated (please contact support if your project is incompatible with the bundled libraries)
- Live reloading works in projects that use prefixfree JS library
- Sass imports resolution bugs
- URL overriding bugs
- Slowness in certain cases (esp with many changes flowing in)
- Output file names ignored by CoffeeScript
- Various crashes
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later