Live Interior 3D Pro is a powerful yet very intuitive interior designing application.
It has every feature of Live Interior 3D Standard, plus some exclusive ones:
- Create multi-story projects and automatically add one of seven supplied roof styles using the Roof Assistant.
- Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
- Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
- You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp.
- Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
- Added support for Trimble Sketchup 2013;
- Improved accuracy for the Feet-Inches measurement setting;
- Added Perimeter calculation for floors and ceilings to the 2D info bar;
- Added Area calculation for openings, doors, and windows to the 2D info bar;
- Fixed the rendering of auto-generated 2D representations on MacBook Pro with Retina Display for complex projects;
- Fixed updating auto-generated 2D representations when rearranging walls;
- Fixed issues with creating roofs;
- Fixed issues with inserting sky windows into dormers;
- Fixed issues with importing 3DS files that don't have any assigned materials;
- Fixed issues with exporting materials to the Render Boost plugin;
- Improved compatibility with older graphics cards (including Intel GMA 950, x3100);
- Other multiple fixes and improvements.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later