Live Home 3D, a successor to Live Interior 3D, is the powerful yet intuitive home design software that lets you build the house of your dreams right on your Mac. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a homeowner who is planning some upcoming home improvements or a professional interior designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization. Live Home 3D can help you.
Draw CAD-like 2D plans, then surf 3D environment to get the look and feel of the interior. Automatically add one of seven supplied roof styles using the Roof Assistant. Place and arrange furniture, appliances and other objects in both 2D and 3D modes. Shoot interior movies, make screenshots and export to 360° Panorama and Share to Facebook. In addition to that, the program allows you to export the whole interior project (an apartment or multi-story building) or selected objects to SketchUp format. Easily share your projects with others via Trimble 3D Warehouse. And now the program lets you create stereo 3D video, 360° video and stereo 3D 360° video to view or share on Facebook, Vimeo, or YouTube.
- Fixed the problem with the change of Type & Representation for some items on 2D plan.
- Fixed the problem with the "ghost" openings which could appear once the stairs were deleted.
- Fixed the problem with the camera preview in Inspector.
- Now the program allows to create and edit openings in the walls that were previously locked.
- Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor