liquivid Video Improve (was liquivid) is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos. Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click, and have more fun viewing and sharing your memories. liquivid fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most action-cams), removes camera shake and image noise, and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing, and support for all common video formats, codecs, and resolutions make it the tool-of-choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
- Stabilization Optically stabilize your videos, ideal for hand-held footage and action camera clips.
- Effects Visual effects give your photos and videos and special look & feel.
- Defish / Remove Lens Distortion Remove fish-eye effect from videos and photos (defishing), as caused by action cameras and other wide angle lenses. Comes with a series of built-in camera profiles and you can easily create profiles for any camera and lens you use. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero 3, GoPro Hero 3+, GoPro Hero 4, Sony HDR-AS100V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 and SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3, Garmin VIRB, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, GoPro Hero 4 Session, Mobius ActionCam (lenses A & C2), Parrot Bebop 2, Zoom Q8, Yi 4K.
- Denoise Remove noise from videos and photos, as caused by shooting in low light or with high ISO.
- Improve Contrast and Colors Improve contrast and saturation, making your videos and photos more vivid.
- Sharpen Improve sharpness, making your videos and photos look more crisp.
- Rotate and Crop Rotate videos and photos by 90 / 180 / 270 degrees or by arbitrary angles.
- Deflickering Remove flickering from timelapses and videos recorded under difficult lighting conditions.
- Change Play Speed Change your videos’ playback speed: Many actioncams can record video with 60fps or more. However, to achieve a slow-motion effect when watching your clips, you must first change the frame rate. liquivid allows you to slow down or speed up your videos.
- Add Text Add text to your photos and videos.
- Basic Video Cutting Export only those parts from your videos that you’re really interested in. Merge multiple photos and videos into a single clip.
- Batch Processing Process all your files in one go with just a few clicks.
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor