Displays the Mac OS X system logs between your desktop pictures and the Dock icons
Many applications or processes (from Apple and third-party developers) provide information and error messages when logging to the system.
Simply put, Xlog allows you to keep an eye on what is happening on your system as the events occur.
Whether you are a developer, IT/Q&A person or an advanced user, you will find Xlog very useful.
Here are some key features of “Xlog”:
· Unobtrusive and elegant interface, always available and out of your way
· Xlog can run in the background and automatically launch at user login
· Bring the logs on top of other windows using a special shortcut and scroll through the logs
· Customize the background and text color
· Change the font used to display logs
· Select the screen on which to display logs if you have multiple screens connected to your Mac
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
Fixed a bug that would make the view not automtically scroll to the bottom in some situation
Mac APP STORE Limit free: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xlog/id430304898?mt=12