Adobe Lightroom software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
- Easily adjust haze - In Lightroom on your desktop, use a single slider to control the amount of atmospheric haze in your photos. Remove excess haze to recover color and contrast, or add haze to create an artistic effect.
- Bring out the best with vignettes - Use adjustable vignettes on your iPad or iPhone to make your photos stand out.
- Color control on the go - Get precise control over color with the new Color / B-and-W adjustment tool on your iPad or iPhone.
- Eye-catching highlights and shadows - Create a distinctive look by using the new Split Toning adjustment tool on your iPad or iPhone to apply color in the highlights or shadows of your photo.
- Just the right tone = Precisely control the tone of your photo using the new Tone Curve adjustment tool on your iPad or iPhone.
- Video on the go - Add, view and share videos in your collections from your iPad or iPhone.
- Adjust white and black levels in a snap - Get more precise control over the brightest and darkest parts of your photos when making local adjustments on your desktop. White and black sliders are now available in the graduated filter, radial filter and adjustment brush.
- Move photos from Photoshop Elements to Lightroom - Transferring your photos from Photoshop Elements to Lightroom on your desktop is easier than ever. Information from your Elements catalogs, including photo ratings and people tags, stay preserved in Lightroom.
OS X 10.9 or later