Life is a clean, beautiful and an awesome journal that helps you to capture life as it happens. The app helps you to capture all your life moments as they happen and view them as a personal timeline.
- Stunning Design and App Flow – Life is beautiful and the app for capturing it should also be as beautiful. A lot of design and usability thought has gone in to the making of the app which makes it the best in class in terms of both.
- Capture life as it happens – Capture all your life moments as they happen and view them as a personal timeline. The moments are elegantly presented in the order of their occurrence which makes is as close to real life as possible.
- Bring moments alive with photos – Add the photos of moments and add color to the moment. Bring alive the moments back as you view them later.
- View moments not just dates – View all the moments of a month in a lovely calendar view arranged by tags. Click on any day to view its moments.
- Tags and Type to group moments – Add tags to your moments and choose a moment type to easily group them together. Easily find all moments of a type or tag later.
- Power Search – We always remember happy moments but not the date or details. Find them using our awesome power search feature which helps you find a moment by date, tag, location, type or emotion.
- Emotions and Weather in moments – Automatically add weather to all your moments based on location. Also add emotions to the moment to see all your happy days later.
- Words and Char Count – Life app provides a very useful and realtime words and char count feature to help you keep track of your writing and also for sharing considerations.
- Launch on Start – You can configure the Life app to launch on start so that the app is launched silently and is available instantly for your click or key stroke.
- Get Reminded – Life app has a wonderful reminder feature that provides periodic notifications to remind you to capture the moments happening in the app.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor