Hey ladies, I’m back in business! My new adventure, Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry, takes me – whatever the route or twist of fate – from the end of the ’80s directly into the 21st century and wow, how the world has changed! While my view of the world and women from way back in the 1980s collides with modern reality harder than the breasts of a lusciously stacked blonde jogging along a beach, I’m all set to date my way across the modern world!
In a “point & click” adventure I’d call typical for the genre we mutually experience how I fall head-over-heels in love with Faith, the hot-to-trot assistant to the boss at Prune, a technology enterprise successful worldwide. Since even dating is done digitally nowadays, the first thing I have to do is to work on my score at Timber, the totally hip, can’t-get-anywhere-without-it dating app where I date women, satisfy their needs, and accordingly pick up points for my Timber profile. And whenever I get a chance in between, always briefly check out a few new bikini pix at Instacrap – the 21st century is gnarly smill!
- Leisure Suit Larry is coming in the 21st century – and no, there’s no word missing here
- Explore a lovingly designed, non-linear game world set in the modern world with over 30 handdrawn venues
- Use “Timber”, the ingame app, along with an innovative dating mechanism to date women, consequently improve your score at Timber, and ultimately clear the way to get to Faith, the woman of your dreams
- Solve true-blue puzzles and interact with over 30 handdrawn characters
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 256 MB VRAM
Languages: English, German, Russian, Polish, French, Italian, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v18.104.22.168
Minimum OS requirement acquired from game’s hard limit inside info.plist. Requirements changed when game became 64-bit only.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor