In this original mix of Dungeon Management and Roguelite, you will lead your career as a Dungeon Master!
- Join the Dungeons Company and climb the corporate ladder
- Crush so-called “heroes” and protect the company’s treasures
- Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps
- Deal with employee strikes and other fun events
RogueDefender: Each run will be different but players will keep some of their Master’s bonuses between runs. Like we’ve already mentioned, our game is a mix between Roguelite and Dungeon Management. How did we achieve that? By running many tests to find the perfect balance between management and dungeon phases!
Dungeon Phase: First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances, then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them! When you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin!
You will then be able to watch those heroes die! It’s a reversed dungeon crawler: heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you placed. When a group of adventurers encounters a group of monsters you positioned in your dungeon, a turn-based fight will happen!
Master Classes: Put yourself in the shoes of a Dungeon Master! You will be able to choose between our 3 original classes!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor