Leap is a combination Spotlight, Bridge, Finder, and more. The Finder on OS X is slow, cumbersome, and limited. The Finder search interface is very cumbersome. Leap shows you all your files and more importantly – where they are on your computer. No other tool does this. Works great for images and PDF’s, too. Leap does not force you to put documents in a special place, it uses no databases. Just see whats on your hard drive.
- Fully integrated with Mavericks and later, including its tagging system.
- Dropbox support. Leap now uses Dropbox if you have it to back up tags.
- Dropbox bookmark quickly allows you to search your Dropbox.
- Fix a bug with double drags on Leap and Yep.
- Fixed a bug relating to pre 10.9 tagging support.
- Searching in Leap and Yep is now more stable/faster, in that it does not refresh so often.
- Added a button to refresh the search results.
- Fixed a few other things.
OS X 10.8.2 or later, 64-bit processor