LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item’s name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar’s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web — LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
- NEW - Rich Text Snippets. See our blog post for details.
- Improved "Identically Named Songs", showing album names if songs are from the same artist.
- Added "Paste in Frontmost Application" action.
- "Wireless Diagnostics.app" is now included in the Applications index.
- Automator Workflows: XML / JSON output generated by a "Run Shell Script" action is now correctly interpreted by the "Send to LaunchBar" action.
- Fixed some issues related to Snippets.
- Fixed notification after creating reminders.
- Fixes some issues when creating reminders for today.
- Fixed: Shift-Return didn't trigger "Open with AppleScript Editor" with scripts requiring text input.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later