LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item’s name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar’s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web — LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
- Improved detection of Google Chrome and Chromium bookmark files (bookmarks within profiles are now supported).
- Improved automatic software update.
- Fixes an issue with iTunes playback. With the “Play from Album” option set, only the album’s first track was played.
- Improved playback of tracks with no album.
- Fixes an issue with indexing of symlinked preference panes.
- Fixes an issue causing dialogs to appear underneath the search result list.
- Fixes an issue when sending selected text via Instant Send to Mail.app.
- Fixes an issue causing LaunchBar not to hide after invoking a service.
- Several other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later