Labels & Addresses is a home and office tool for printing all sorts of labels, envelopes, inventory labels, and price tags. Merge-printing capability makes the program a great tool for holiday seasons by helping users to design and print multiple greeting envelopes and postcards with automatically substitutable addresses and postal barcodes.
- Change text content of a label from external list at printing;
- Address merge printing makes it possible to automatically substitute addresses and postal barcodes for every label or envelope being printed;
- Automatically create and print numerous barcodes from an external data list;
- Import address information from Apple Address Book, Numbers, MS Excel, MS Entourage, Now Contact, FileMaker, vCards, or tab-delimited text files, or input them manually;
- Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E and Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, as well as Data Matrix and QR 2-dimensional barcodes are supported;
- Automatically formats addresses according to the postal standards for over 50 countries;
- Hundreds of label paper templates from Avery, APLI, A-One, Siegel, and other manufacturers supported;
- Print labels with DYMO LabelWriter, Seiko SLP, and Brother QL label printers.
- The Google Maps integration is now working properly
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on OS X 10.11 El Capitan when resizing the application's window and in some other cases
- Other minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.6.6 or later