Labelist is the #1 label software for Mac and includes everything needed to design and print professional labels, envelopes, and letterhead. It comes with:
- hundreds of templates;
- a stunning collection of matching label, envelope, and letterhead sets;
- 100+ super-masks;
- and an amazing collection of artwork.
Labelist is compatible with over 2,500 popular label, DVD/CD label, and envelope stocks including those from Avery, PaperDirect, DYMO, APLI, Formtec, and more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- All-new iTunes browser supports inserting playlists (regular, circular, spiral) and album artwork onto CD/DVD labels and jewel cases
- All-new media browser supports Apple's Photos application, face searching, favorite searching, and place searching
- 3D headlines (control lighting, perspective, materials, reflections, more)
- QR codes for promoting a web address which can be scanned by smart phones
- Paper texture overlays for photos (33 overlays in 6 categories: folded, crumpled, canvas, linen, textured, paint)
- Glass texture overlays for photos (8 overlays)
- "Old film look" overlays for photos (8 overlays in 3 categories: dust and scratches, dust, crackle)
- Auto enhance for one-click corrections to photos
- 8 Vintage photo effects: B-and-W, fade, warm, cool, bold, instant, etc.
- Vibrance photo effect
- Line Art photo effect
- Straighten photos
- Draggable special effects: sunburst, sparkle, lenticular halo, and water stain (13 stains)
- Convert a shape or text into a image so special effects can be applied
- 9 new smarts shapes: doughnut, teardrop, shields, and bracket frames
- Bezier shape Smart Inspector
- Close an open Bezier shape after it has been created
- Mirror a Bezier shape horizontally and/or vertically
- Label Text feature doesn't limit text to a bounding box
OS X 10.10 or later