KeyKey will teach you touch typying with fewer error in QWERTY or DVORAK layouts. 15 minutes a day and you will become a keyboard ninja!
## What is it for
To stop struggling with the process of putting together letters and words. When you can type quickly and correctly, you get huge satisfaction in your writing. Few weeks of practice and you will type much faster than you can write with a pen.
## How to learn
1. Start KeyKey and place your hands on the keyboard so that your index fingers are on the keys “F” and “J”.
2. Start typing the string you see on screen. It’s important not to look at your hands when you are learning to type. If it’s difficult for you, just cover them with something.
3. To start another line, just press ENTER. A new string is formed, based on your previous errors.
## How it works
The exercise provided is the result of analysis of hundreds books and articles. At the primary level the string is formed with simple words and characters. It becomes more challenging as you successfully progress forward. If you fancy yourself an expert in touch typing, select “Expert mode”.
## How long will it take
People who spend about 15 minutes per day on this training will be able to type more than 60 words per minute in just a few weeks. Just remember to train regularly, use correct fingers, and you will become a keyboard ninja in a blink!
- turn "Key Hints" option on and get suggestions for the best finger and key match in current situation;
- no more annoying sound when pressing Shift;
- keyboard letters not blurry anymore;
- fixed crashes.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor