KeyCue lets you view available Command key shortcuts.
Simply press and hold the Command key to view a list of all available keyboard shortcuts, making it easy to learn and remember those time-saving keystrokes.
- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
- Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
- Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
- KeyCue now has a keyboard shortcut for mouseless searching.
- When a new version of KeyCue is available, a more informative message now also mentions the release date and the currently installed version.
- Improved handling of special cases when checking for modifier keys that are available for "KeyCue Settings".
- New attributes for custom themes (separator lines between menus, uniform menu widths and uniform submenu widths).
- Works around an issue that resulted in incorrect characters instead of key symbols.
- Improved fallback font strategy for theme fonts that do not contain required symbols.
- The search field now also works with CJK input methods.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later