Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added a new Applications Palette which displays running applications.
- Added Apply Modifiers to a Specific Application action (which mimics the behaviour of the Applications Palette).
- Added a Dragged File trigger to support dragging files to macros in macro palettes.
- Added a Macro Library entry for an Application Palette group (a set of fixed applications displayed as a palette).
- Warn about translocated applications when setting them in the Application popup menus.
- Fixed an issue with Prompt With List (and other By Name windows).
- Fixed i_displayWhat != NamedClipboardPopupMenuControllerDisplay::kUnknown assertion.
- Fixed i_displayAttributedString assertion.
- Fixed issue with Set File Attribute field kind mark and token insertion.
- Fixed an issue with AppleScript creation of actions.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor