Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added some synonyms for "Highlight".
- Added Characters section to Insert Token by Name menu.
- Fixed the kmtrigger: URL handler when the value is explicitly empty ("value=").
- Fixed SystemVolume token to return 0 when muted.
- Tweaked the Assistance Window text for "take some action that should trigger this macro".
- Tweaked display of inline popup menus for Mojave.
- Updated OpenCV resulting in a noticeable improvement in image matching performance.
- Possibly resolve a crash on engine quit (MyDeviceData release).
- Possibly resolve a crash involving capturing a window.
- Adjust some things in the hope of resolving the engine crash in High Sierra.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor