Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Prompt For User Input supports Local/Instance variables (forum).
- Custom HTML Prompt supports Local/Instance variables (forum).
- Local/Instance varibles passed as environment variables to scripts (forum).
- Allow reading and writing Local/Instance variables from AppleScripts (via KMINSTANCE environment variable).
- Added KMWillCloseWindow() call when window will close in Custom HTML Prompt.
- Added GetDictionary() and SetDictionary() in Custom HTML Prompt.
- Corrected the spelling of "matches" in the Cron entry in the trigger menu.
- Allow Split Path action to split just file names (parent path will be "/Nowhere").
- Added Edit ⇒ Automatic Completions toggle menu item.
- Support Type Ahead in the Clipboard Switcher.
- Fixed an issue with Search & Replace.
- Added trigger to VoiceOver for macros.
- Adjusted highlight color when Graphite highlight color is chosen.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor