Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Fixed a bug with non-matching capture groups in search & replace action.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the engine crash when a palette closed.
- Fixed an issue in 10.10 where "R" is removed from macro names!
- Fixed a display issue with the Variable condition display.
- Fixed the Run Macro menu always being disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Search & Replace action.
- Fixed behaviour of "case must match" Typed String triggers.
- Fixed Tool Tip of Info button in Clipboard Switcher
- Possibly worked around High Sierra Color Picker crash when editor launches.
- Removed double-struct L and I for Local and Instance variables.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor