Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added token variable array access like %Variable%Var%
- Added 'is before' and 'is after' to Clipboard, Text, Script, Environment and Variable conditions.
- Added 'is before' and 'is after' to Switch case conditions.
- Added CALCULATE() function which processes token text and then calculates.
- Added CHARACTERS(), WORDS(), LINES() functions which process token text.
- Added trigger: and hotkey: search filters.
- Added name: search filter.
- Added Evergreen palette theme thanks to @iampariah on the forum.
- Added Reopen Windows option to Application Switcher.
- Clipboards display plain text when rich text is blank and plain text is not.
- Use canonical order of modifiers with Smart Group searching.
- Allow Private Use Characters (like [APPLE]) in Typed String triggers.
- Make the All Macros Smart Group immutable.
- Macros take on the icon of the action if there is a single non-comment icon.
- Add "Delay" as synonym for Pause/Wait when searching for actions.
- Better file name for exports of more than one macro.
- Show calculation in Set Variable to Calculation title.
- Support text token expansion in Substrings In.
- Focus on key input field when Type a Keystroke action is added but not when disclosed.
- Defend against a crash when the system cannot find a running application.
- Added Write/Append File disable backslash or text token processing option.
- Added Insert/Display Text disable backslash or text token processing option.
- Added Set Clipboard to Text disable backslash or text token processing option.
- Fixed Set Variable to Text disable backslash or text token processing option.
- Fixed code signing issue for macOS sierra.
- Fix wiki help links for File and Plug In actions.
- Fix variables with unicode characters in calculations.
- Fixed an issue with the rotating status icon when the editor was also performing tasks.
- Avoid filling the log up complaining about missing optional Results field in Plug In Actions.
- Fixed a display glitch in Plug In Actions.
- Deleting the first item of the clipboard history did not trigger the Clipboard Changed trigger.
- Adjust Prompt For User Input action to not set default keys for incorrectly "Cancel Macro" flagged buttons.
- Fixed a bug in Typed String triggers after a simulated delete and optional non-ASCII character.
- Use localizedStandardCompare for palette ordering.
- Added %ExecutingThisMacro%, %ExecutingThisMacroGroup%, %ExecutingThisMacroUUID% tokens.
- Added %FinderInsertionLocation% token (usually path to front Finder window).
- Fixed an issue tracking window changes immediately after the app is launched.
- Fixed Set Action Delay for This Macro to apply to the whole macro, not just the action list.
- Fixed issue with %TriggerValue% for focused window changes trigger.
- Fixed Set Macro Enable not causing palettes to adjust.
- Fixed Press Command, Press Tab, Release Command, Release Tab bug.
- Fixed line count to include blank lines.
- Fix spelling of 'focused'.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor