Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Allow “hotkey:” alone to search for any macro with a hot key trigger.
- Added Enable/Disable/Toggle as synonyms for Set Macro Enable action in New Action by Name.
- Added MouseGetCountdown hidden preference.
- Ensure duplicated/pasted/etc Type a Keystroke actions do not focus on the keystroke.
- Changed Display Clipboard to retain keyboard focus (so Command-W works).
- Allow 0 for MaxClipboardHistory hidden preference.
- Properly record Double and Triple Click and Drags.
- Change “Select a Window” new action name to “Bring a Window to the Front”.
- Changing the name of a macro is immediately reflected in actions that refer to it.
- Correctly sort iTunes tokens in Insert Token menu.
- Fixed issue with gCurrentExecuteActionListEntry assertion.
- Fixed an issue importing/duplicating macros with references to other macros.
- Fixed an issue searching for macros by UUID.
- Fixed an issue where shrinking the window could result in column sizes less that the minimum allowed.
- Fixed a bug when selecting a macro to edit from a palette.
- Fixed Web Server password to be change immediately you enter text, not waiting for Tab.
- Fixed unicode surrogate pairs display in web server.
- Fixed Clearing Recent Applications to apply to both editor and engine.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor